AND HELP WANTED TO MAINTAIN THE FLEET AIR ARM ARCHIVE
It is a monumental task to maintain the Fleet Air Arm Archive. Voluntary help is welcome to assist in maintaining any part of the Archive, whether for Aircraft, Ships, Countries, Veterans, or general information gathering and research. Please contact the Fleet Air Arm Director for further information (contact details below).
- Voluntary help to carry out research and assist in maintaining this not for profit Archive.
- Photographs either in colour or black-and-white of the ships, aircraft, squadrons, crews and places. Original and good quality copies welcome.
- Aircraft sketches and profiles with FAA markings for the FAA Archive Aircraft Database and Squadron homepages.
- Colour sketches and images of ship and squadron badges for the FAA Archive Ship and squadron homepages.
- Research material about the history and campaigns of the Fleet Air Arm 1939-1945.
- Flying Log Book records and entry extracts.
- Recollections and stories from the Veterans and their families, including video, sound and written material.
INFORMATION & MEMORABILIA DONATION POLICY
Any and all parties are welcome to donate relevant information or memorabilia to assist in building and maintaining the Fleet Air Arm Archive 1939-1945 for future generations. This material may include personal letters, written accounts, official documents, archival information, newspaper accounts, formal studies, relevant manuscripts, and/or works in progress. The rights and wishes of the contributor will be respected and the donated material will be properly catalogued. The legal and confidentiality rights of all contributors and their sources are accorded complete priority.
We request that original material or high-quality scanned images or photocopies of original material be forwarded either in person, by certified mail, or electronic communication means to the address denoted for the Fleet Air Arm Archive. Initial contact is preferably by email as specified below. All information will be electronically scanned and uploaded into the relevant sections of the archive in a timely fashion. As requested, copied material will be returned to the sender after it has been processed. It may be the case that some parties wish to donate original documents, and we would be delighted to accept these. Our intention is to collaborate and support the
in building its own records for the future. Veterans or their familes, or dedicated people who may wish to contribute or assist in building and maintaining the Fleet Air Arm Archive may contact us at any time to discuss how to participate in this worthy cause. Fleet Air Arm Museum
PLEASE MAKE A FINANCIAL DONATION - CLICK HERE
Graham R Falkner Drucker
Director & Archive Coordinator
For more information
contact me via e-mail first.
3-4-2001; Last Modified: 05-01-2005
page is published by Fleet Air Arm Archive and is updated regularly.
© 2000-2005 All rights reserved for all information created for or on behalf of the Fleet Air Arm Archive